Monday, June 29, 2009

Guest Blogger, Yoga Lip-Gloss - Day 5

I'm like 28 today. Like, OMG!! It's amazing how quickly the time passes. I know it sounds so cliché, but it truly does feel like just yesterday that I started yoga and ....damn this tea is good...I wonder how it would taste if I added some of that herb the hippie next door gave me.... girlfriends from high school and spent the money my parents gave me to go to college, on yoga clothes....wheeee, I don't know what I'm writing about... Life is filled with so many lessons, experiences, joys, and triumphs...what the hell am I talking about..oh yeah, to celebrate my birthday, I got dressed up in my best pink yoga bottoms and my Eco Haven yoga top, my yoga hat, the one with the adorable sprigs of incense sticking out of the top and went to my yoga class. A girl's got to feel pretty, right? God, this tea is good..I have so many thoughts to share on this special day but I'd like to focus on a list of 28 things that I will do on the day after my birthday:

1. Paint my toenails pink

2. Do some yoga

3. Go to the GreatTranscendentalYoga Superstore

...umm, well I really can't think of anything else right now, but check back later when I put my thinking cap on...

P.S. There are these cute lines that are forming around my cats when I look at them. I didn't know cats could do that....