Thursday, June 25, 2009

Guest Blogger, Yoga Lip-Gloss - Day 3

YogaDawg left me this cute book. It's called "My Third Eye Itches - A Yogic Guide". I skimmed through it as I don't have much time to read. I am so busy shopping for all these yummy yoga things that who has time to read. Anyway it turns out the guy next door IS a hippie..I still don't like hippies but that is so un-PC of me isn't it girls, oh well, hee hee hee, I am so bad...but I love the brownies he left at my door...anyway I was going to take a yoga class today but I'm feeling really spacey for some reason...anyway what was I talking about? I forget, but anyway I got to get that brownie recipie..I guess I should end this post by telling you that the yoga language has so many tre chic words like, yoga, mat, om, lip-gloss...only kidding about lip-gloss, wanted to see if you were still awake..I think I need a nap...by the way, I know this is strange, but my cats are looking at me a bit strange. Isn't that weird?