Monday, January 21, 2008

Yoga List - What you can expect to hear in a Yoga class if Yogi Berra is teaching

90% of the game is mental, the other half is physical.

There are some people who, if they don't already know, you can't tell 'em.

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.

It ain't over 'til it's over.

When you come to a fork in the road....Take it!

I didn't really say everything I said.

You can observe a lot by watching.

The future ain't what it used to be.

It gets late early out here.

It's deja vu all over again.

If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be.

You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there.

I knew I was going to take the wrong train, so I left early.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.

You should always go to other people's funerals; otherwise, they won't come to yours.

I wish I had an answer to that because I'm tired of answering that question.

I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did.

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.