Saturday, December 04, 2010

YogaDawg on the Prowl - Circle Yoga

About a year and a half ago I stopped going to yoga classes due to variety of issues. I recently decided that I needed to get back among the yoga living again(those DVD are just not cutting it anymore). So I’m on the prowl again, dropping into yoga studios with the hope of finding the transcendental truth, blissful humor (and hopefully find the one person who can help my knee). “YogaDawg on the Prowl” is a semi-regular photo record of my yoga wanderings.

Alberto Giacometti. Dog. 1951 (cast 1957) MoMA

This is Circle Yoga which had a gentle yoga class which I thought I would check out. Anne Cushman (of Enlightenment for Idiots fame) did a couple of workshops here but I never got to take one.




Their website Circle Yoga

And if you happen to see a YogaDawg on a bright orange yoga rug, tap him on his dristi and say hi…he doesn't bite.