Tuesday, June 28, 2011

With a little help from my cyber friends...

Yoga Dawg with Miles Davis, c. 1960-61


Carol from the blog Think Body Electric asked the question, "Why R U Here?", in regards to yoga blogging. Having been at this for about 6 years, I often ask myself the same question. I quit blogger a couple of times because it seems so pointless and then came back to it because I realized that I missed the yoga cyber community. There are some awesome people out there and the only way a relationship was able to blossom is through yoga blogging. Beside, where else can I go to amuse myself so much....

Carol will be part of a “Yogging Heads” Panel devoted to exploring precisely such questions at Yoga Festival Toronto (YFT) this August! Hopefully, they will video it or do a transcript for those that can't make it.

The panel is on Saturday, August 20th, from 6:30 -7:30 pm. (Mark Singleton's interview with Priya Thomas precedes it at 5:30-6:30.