Thursday, August 04, 2011

YogaDawg on the Prowl - Thrive Yoga

About a year and a half ago I stopped going to yoga classes due to variety of issues. I recently decided that I needed to get back among the yoga living again (those DVD were just not cutting it anymore). So I’m on the prowl again, dropping into yoga studios with the hope of finding the transcendental truth, blissful humor (and hopefully find the one person who can help my knee). “YogaDawg on the Prowl” is a semi-regular photo record of my yoga wanderings.

Alberto Giacometti. Dog. 1951 (cast 1957) MoMA


Well, it seems I'm up to two days a week now with yoga classes. I can see three days a week, but can't imagine I would ever get to the craziness of my first couple of years of yoga doing classes 5-6 days a week and attending yoga workshops. Where did I find the time...oh yeah, I wasn't doing yoga satire (or painting)...



In any event, the classes here seem YogaDawg friendly...you know...no partner poses, excessive chanting nor yoga (trance) dancing.

Yoga crazed back in 2006...my yoga class schedule...the seeds of my yoga satire were planted on a schedule like this!